A safe skin resurfacing procedure to remove old damaged skin and restores a beautiful glowing skin.
If you are looking for a 30-minute treatment to exfoliate sun damaged, thickened skin and stimulate collagen production for a smoother and rejuvenated skin, then chemical peels are your answer.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS TREATMENT?
- Enhance skin-care product penetration.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve elasticity of dehydrated skin.
- Even skin tone.
- Skin looks and feels rejuvenated.
- Soften pigmentation.
- Smoother and softer skin texture.
- Control acne and treat acne scarring.
WHO SHOULD NOT DO IT?
- Known allergic response to any of the active ingredients.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Open skin wounds and skin cancer.
- Isotretinoin therapy in previous six months.
- Immunosuppression (diabetes, cancer, oral steroid medication).
- Currently on treatment for underlying skin disorders.
- Active infection (including cold sores).
- Inability to comply with appropriate sun protection protocols.
- Unrealistic expectations.
HOW DO PEELS WORK?
TYPES OF PEELS AVAILABLE
There are many chemical peel options available today. At iSthetics we use various forms and strengths of exfoliating acids to achieve the desired result. Results are closely linked to the depth of peel performed. Superficial peels offer far less dramatic improvement than medium of deep peels. Often, several shallow to medium depth peels can achieve similar results to one deep-peel treatment, with less post-procedure risk and a shorter recovery time.
- SUPERFICIAL PEELS
- MEDIUM TO DEEP PEELS