Medical peels that goes deeper into the skin to remove more layers of skin for faster and more dramatic skin rejuvenation.
WHAT IS THE MAIN EXFOLIATING AGENT?
Trichloracetic acid is used as main exfoliating agent and it is layered to customize results.
WHAT ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MEDIUM TO DEEP PEELS?
- Effectively treats:
- moderate to severe ageing
- thickened sun-damaged
- deep pigmentation (dermal), melasma and freckles
- Layered for customizable results.
- Skin types I-IV – caution with darker skin types.
- Requires a mandatory three to six weeks of pretreatment.
- Recovery will take between seven and ten days.
- Only one treatment is normally necessary.
HOW IS A MEDIUM TO DEEP PEEL PERFORMED?
- Patients are required to pre-treat the skin for three to six week prior to receiving the procedure
- Each medium to deep peel is performed in iSthetics state-of-the-art office-suite, taking about 45 minutes to complete.
- The exact time will depend on the number layers that will be applied.
- Once the face has been prepped, the aesthetician will apply the first layer of chosen peel solution.
- During the procedure, it is possible to add additional layers according to each patient’s unique skin needs.
- Each application causes a burning sensation that is felt for two to three minutes in between the chemical layers.
- iSthetics provides a cooling fan system to increase patient comfort during this time.
- After the treatment, a specific post-peel mask and sunblock will be applied. This can be washed off at home over the first 12 to 24 hours.
CAN I WEAR MAKEUP AFTER A MEDIUM TO DEEP PEEL?
WHEN WILL YOU SEE RESULTS?
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE RISKS OF A MEDIUM TO DEEP PEEL?
DEEP TO MEDIUM PEELS AVAILABE AT iSTHETICS
EASY TCA (From Skintech) – 45 Minutes
TCA ORANGE PEEL™ (FROM IMAGE SKINCARE) – 45 Minutes
OBAGI BLUE PEEL – 45 Minutes