A flexible medical peel with a wide range of depths, actions and effects.
WHAT IS AN EASY TCA PEEL?
It is a layered skin peel that works by exfoliating the top layers of damaged skin to stimulate collagen throughout all the layers of skin, ultimately leaving the skin smoother and rejuvenated. This medium depth peel removes more upper layers of the skin than a superficial skin peel would.
IDEAL TREATMTENT FOR:
- moderate to severe ageing
- thickened sun-damaged skin
- deep pigmentation (dermal), melasma and freckles
AFTERCARE AND RECOVERY
- Day 1: skin is tight and some redness.
- Day 2: skin will start to dry out, feels tight and itchy; some cracking.
- Day 3-5: visible peeling to reveal younger looking skin beneath.
- Day 6-7: skin begins healing.
- Keep skin fully hydrated with specially formulated cream as prescribed and refrain from using any home cosmetic peeling or exfoliating products.
- It is essential to always use the recommended sun protection, and avoid sun exposure during the peeling procedure and for six weeks afterwards.
SUGGESTED TREATMENT PLAN:
- Face protocol:
Four peeling sessions (one per week for four weeks) along with the use of daily care creams, constitute a regeneration cycle.
- Hands, neck and décolletage protocol:
One peel every second week for eight weeks along with the use of daily care creams.
- The regeneration cycle on the face, hands, neck and décolletage can be repeated up to three times after a six-week period.
- During the course skin care products will be provided and when the course is complete a skincare regime will be set up to help maximise the effects. This regime will be specified by the practitioner and will be dependent on the patient’s skin type.