Treat yourself to a smoother, sexier figure without downtime
If you want to tone specific areas, improve body shape and tighten skin or reduce cellulite, then VelaShape III, an advanced non-surgical body shaping device, might be the answer for you.
– Body Contouring
– Cellulite Reduction
– Circumference Reduction
– Skin Tightening
– Body after Baby
– Before and after Liposuction
How does velashape III work?
The VelaShape III has got a roller hand piece perfectly designed to heat at a deep level to shrink fat cells and reduce the appearance of dimpled skin, cellulite and all those unwanted stubborn fatty areas.
During the application, the machine diffuses infrared light and radio frequency energy, paired with controlled suction, and a gentle massaging action into the deep layers of the skin.
The procedure also stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage in the area, and increases collagen production. As a result, the appearance of the skin is enhanced by the restoration of its elasticity, shape, and tone
Which areas can be treated?
– Thighs and buttocks
– Love handles and abdomen
What does the velashape III procedure feel like?
Most patients experience only mild discomfort during the treatment and describe the feeling as an intense warm deep tissue massage. The treatment parameters are easily adjustable to ensure a comfortable treatment experience. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours after your treatment. Some patients report a slight red appearance at the treatment area that may last a few hours post treatment. Some bruising may be visible for a few days after the treatment, but should clear up within a week. You may feel tender in the area for a few days afterwards.
Pre-and post-treatment care
– Do not use any perfumes, body lotions or sprays on the area for 12 hours before and after the treatment
– Avoid a very hot shower or bath for 12 hours after the treatment
– Do not use a steam room, jacuzzi or sauna for 12 hours after the treatment
– No exercise for 12 hours after the treatment
– Exfoliate treatment area the night before
– Do not sunbathe, sunbed or spray tan for 2 weeks before and after the treatment course
– No swimming in chlorinated pools for 24 hours before and after the treatment
– No waxing treatments to be done for 24 hours after the treatment
– Drink 2 litres of water during the rest of the day after treatment
– Enhance results with the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy exercise
How many sessions do I need?
– We recommend at least four sessions done every second week.
– Patients who undergo a series of six treatments get optimal results.
– Maintenance treatments can be performed every 2-3 months to sustain the results.
Plumper, fuller, lifted and rejuvenated facial features
The effect of modern life can take its toll on our skin, especially the face. As we get older we lose our natural collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin and our skin therefore becomes less elastic and more prone to the development of sagging and wrinkles.
– Lip definition and augmentation
– Cheek augmentation
– Facial volume restoration
– Softening of nasolabial folds
– Smoothing of smoker’s lines
– Rejuvenation of sunken eyes
– Nose, jawline and chin reshaping
– Hand rejuvenation
– Vaginal rejuvenation
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a medical range of hyaluronic acid of various thicknesses and each smooth gel formulation is specifically designed to restore volume loss and to restructure shapes in specific areas. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that absorbs moisture and keeps our skin well hydrated and plump. As we age our skin loses hyaluronic acid; it starts to become dry and volume decreases. Wrinkles, folds and sagging start to appear.
What to expect during a treatment with dermal fillers
– After discussing the type of result you want to achieve, the treatment area is cleaned and the appropriate filler gel is injected, using a fine needle or cannula.
– The treatment area is softly massaged until the desired effect is achieved.
– The filler procedure will take less than 30 minutes and you are able to return to your daily routine.
How long will the result last?
All hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatments are temporary. This means the fillers will be naturally absorbed into your skin without trace, and the effects will fade away.
On average the result will normally last up to a year, but there are variations between treatment areas, the product used and lifestyle.
Aftercare and recovery
Hyaluronic acid filler treatments are a relatively simple, non-surgical treatment and there is minimal recovery time. Some people experience a little tenderness, swelling and bruising around the injection sites for a few days.
Is it safe?
Since hyaluronic acid is a substance that is already present in our bodies, it is very rare to have an allergic reaction to the product. These treatments have a good safety profile and give you highly natural-looking and long-lasting results. Complications are rare, and are less likely when the procedure is performed by an experienced and trained doctor.
Botulinum Toxin – The most requested aesthetic treatment in the world
This “injectable facelift” improves negative facial expressions to create a natural, refreshed and relaxed look without wrinkles.
– Wrinkle reduction – frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead wrinkling
– Brow lift
– Downturned mouth corners
– Smoker’s lines
– Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
– Teeth grinding
What is Botulinum Toxin and does it work?
Botulinum Toxin is a pure preparation of protein. When small doses are injected into muscles, Botulinum Toxin blocks the signals of the nerves to the muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles and negative facial expressions.
What to expect during treatment with Botulinum Toxin
– Botulinum Toxin must only be injected by healthcare professionals with specific skills on how to use the product.
– Using a very fine needle, a small amount of a solution of Botulinum Toxin is injected into specific muscle groups.
– Injections are relatively painless, safe with little to no downtime.
– A treatment session takes around 15 to 30 minutes.
How quickly does it work and how long will the effect last?
You should notice an effect within four to seven days of your treatment and can expect around four months duration per treatment. Of course, following a homecare regime and undergoing other treatments can lengthen the duration.
Are there any side effects?
You may feel a little discomfort, swelling or redness at the injection sites.
Any bruising that might occur will dissolve over a week or two.
Be sure that any tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment.
– Avoid rubbing or massaging the treated areas for 24 hours.
– Do not lie down or do strenuous exercise for 4-6 hours post-treatment.
– Avoid alcohol intake for 4-6 hours post-treatment.