Treat yourself to a smoother, sexier figure without downtime
If you want to tone specific areas, improve body shape and tighten skin or reduce cellulite, then VelaShape III, an advanced non-surgical body shaping device, might be the answer for you.
– Body Contouring
– Cellulite Reduction
– Circumference Reduction
– Skin Tightening
– Body after Baby
– Before and after Liposuction
How does velashape III work?
The VelaShape III has got a roller hand piece perfectly designed to heat at a deep level to shrink fat cells and reduce the appearance of dimpled skin, cellulite and all those unwanted stubborn fatty areas.
During the application, the machine diffuses infrared light and radio frequency energy, paired with controlled suction, and a gentle massaging action into the deep layers of the skin.
The procedure also stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage in the area, and increases collagen production. As a result, the appearance of the skin is enhanced by the restoration of its elasticity, shape, and tone
Which areas can be treated?
– Thighs and buttocks
– Love handles and abdomen
What does the velashape III procedure feel like?
Most patients experience only mild discomfort during the treatment and describe the feeling as an intense warm deep tissue massage. The treatment parameters are easily adjustable to ensure a comfortable treatment experience. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours after your treatment. Some patients report a slight red appearance at the treatment area that may last a few hours post treatment. Some bruising may be visible for a few days after the treatment, but should clear up within a week. You may feel tender in the area for a few days afterwards.
Pre-and post-treatment care
– Do not use any perfumes, body lotions or sprays on the area for 12 hours before and after the treatment
– Avoid a very hot shower or bath for 12 hours after the treatment
– Do not use a steam room, jacuzzi or sauna for 12 hours after the treatment
– No exercise for 12 hours after the treatment
– Exfoliate treatment area the night before
– Do not sunbathe, sunbed or spray tan for 2 weeks before and after the treatment course
– No swimming in chlorinated pools for 24 hours before and after the treatment
– No waxing treatments to be done for 24 hours after the treatment
– Drink 2 litres of water during the rest of the day after treatment
– Enhance results with the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle which includes healthy exercise
How many sessions do I need?
– We recommend at least four sessions done every second week.
– Patients who undergo a series of six treatments get optimal results.
– Maintenance treatments can be performed every 2-3 months to sustain the results.